top of page
Real Estate Law, Wills and Estates in Thorndale
About B. Brian Bovan
After graduating from Western University, I began my law career working in a small firm where I stayed for 10 years. In 1998, I established my own firm.
I feel the key benefit to having a small firm is the time and personal service I can offer to all my clients. Unlike some larger firms, you will not get lost in the shuffle. I pay special attention to each case that comes across my desk, and am committed to making each individual client feel comfortable and well taken care of. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell property, or need to administer an estate, call me, B. Brian Bovan, Barrister and Solicitor for sound, experienced legal advice.
- Condominium Law: corporation representation
- Real Estate: land development, purchases, sales and mortgages
- Corporate Commercial: incorporation and administration
- Wills and Estates: administration
- Notary Public: certify documents and take affidavits for out-of-country issues/services
bottom of page